ALMOND FINANCIER WITH STRAWBERRY CONFITPastry recipe
- Egg white - 180g
- Icing sugar - 200g
- Ground almonds - 80g
- Flour - 80g
- Hazelnut praline paste - 10g
- Butter - 210g
Make a beurre noisette with butter.
In the meantime, sieve icing sugar over egg whites and stir.
Add ground almond and stir again.
Sieve flour over and stir again.
Add melted hazelnut paste and butter.
- Frozen fruits IQF : Strawberry - 156g
- Frozen fruit purée 100%: Strawberry - 30g
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Redcurrant - 28g
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Pink grapefruit - 22g
- Sugar - 16g
- Pectin NH - 3g
- Corn starch - 3g
- Glucose - 16g
Combine sugar with pectin and pour over strawberry puree.
Add IQF and cornstarch.
Let it rehydrate for 5mn.
Start to heat up the mixture and add the glucose.
Boil and remove from the stove.
Add redcurrant and pink grapefruit puree.
Keep the fridge for 4h before use.
In this step
Pipe the financier mixture in the moulds and bake at 180°C for 7mn.
Pipe a bit of confit over and put it back in the oven for 3mn.