Blackberry MojitoBar recipe
Pastry Chef, Owner of EJ Baking Studio and Dessert Café, Seoul & Les vergers Boiron Brand Ambassador
E.J. Lee, aged 41, only began studying pastry when she was 23 because her parents didn’t want her to be a chef, so she took English and French literature at university. As an exchange student in Montr...
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Blackberry - 60g
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Lemon - 48g
- Spirit - 240g
- Mint (leaves) - 6g
- Ice - QS
1. Mix Blackberry puree and Lemon puree to make a base.
2. Put (1) and Mint leaves in order in the glass cup.
3. Put Ice and spirit one after the other.
4. Garnish with Mint leaves.
In this step