Geir Skeie, Henrik Norström and Ferdy Debecker, 3 Bocuse d'Or Winners, will host the winners
The winners of the Boiron Frères Young Talents Trophy will receive training of the utmost quality and highest diversity.
His two "Brygga 11" restaurants are located on the seafront.
• To the South of Oslo, in the summer, a large gourmet brasserie with 200 covers, half of them outside.
• In winter, Geir Skeie welcomes us on the Atlantic coast on the island of Stord in the heart of the fishing village where he was born.
90% seafood, his cuisine is creative, innovative and energised and this ambitious chef remains humble and eager to share.
• The B.A.R. grill-restaurant, where guests choose their fresh fish, sauce and side dish from the display, at an affordable price.
• At the Lux Dag för Dag, "Luxury day after day", Henrik Norström, does not offer a menu but constantly reinvented cuisine, depending on the day's market. On-site, a shop sells fresh products with advice for preparation by home cooks.
• E.A.T, a Chinese bistro held by Chinese chefs selected by Henrik. There is also a bar, a terrace and a takeaway.
The three chefs are committed to training tomorrow's chefs and are delighted to welcome "very professional, inquisitive and attentive" "girls" onto their teams. There is no doubt that Floriane, Mélina and Cyndie will be up to the job.