On-trend éclair with yuzuPastry recipe
1. Choux pastry
2. Yuzu cream
- Milk - 250g
- Water - 250g
- Butter - 250g
- Salt - 7g
- Sugar - 10g
- Flour - 250g
- Egg - 438g
Bring the milk, butter, salt and sugar to the boil.
Pour in the flour. Dry out the mixture.
Gradually add the eggs, then pipe out balls of dough with a no. 12 plain nozzle.
Bake at 200°C in a deck oven.
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Yuzu - 380g
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Lemon - As required
- Egg - 400g
- Sugar - 370g
- Vanilla (powder) - 1
- Butter - 600g
- Lemon (zest) - 1
Mix the yuzu puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla powder and lemon juice in a saucepan.
Cook the cream until it simmers at around 95°C.
Let cool until 40 ° C and incorporate the butter then blend the mixture and refrigerate.
In this step
- Almond paste 50% - 250g
- Neutral glaze - 250g
- yellow coloring - As required
- Shiny gold powder - As required
- Silver glitter - As required
Yellow coloured marzipan 50% - 250 g
• Neutral glaze + yellow colouring + sparkling gold - 250 g
• Small flowers in plastic chocolate + silver glitter