Cranberry & morello cherry and banana coconut guanabana coulis stickyPastry recipe
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Cranberry-Morello cherry - 100g
- Milk chocolate 36% coverage - 200g
- Thick cream - 100g
- Butter - 200g
Heat the cream to 85°C, then pour it over the chopped couverture. Add the soft-melted butter and the fruit puree. Pour the toffee in 6 cm diameter moulds (+/-20 g). Keep overnight in the refrigerator.
In this step
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Cranberry-Morello cherry - 450g
- Vanilla pods - 1gousse
- Bicarbonate of soda - 5g
- Egg - 120g
- Sugar brown sugar brown - 170g
- Flour - 170g
- Milk chocolate couverture - 70g
- Butter - 60g
- Baking powder - 5g
Heat half of the puree to 70 °C in a pan, then add the split and scraped vanilla pod. Add the bicarbonate of soda, mix and leave to cool.
Once the mixture has cooled, add the second half of the puree.
Beat the eggs and sugar until pale and creamy. At the same time, make a ganache mixture with the butter and the milk couverture. Pour this over the egg mixture, mix well, then add the mixture of sieved flour and baking powder.
Keep overnight in the refrigerator. Take the toffee garnished moulds and fill half full; cook in a cool oven (150 °C) for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from moulds when cool.
In this step
- Banana coconut guanabana coulis - As required