Xavi Donnay exotic chocolatePastry recipe
Chef, Director of Vakuum
Martin Lippo is at the head of Vakuum in Barcelona, a cutting-edge laboratory for experimental cuisine and teaching. He grew up in the strict ambiance of Buenos Aires in the 1970s, rebelling against a...
Xavi Donnay exotic chocolate
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Lime - 25g
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Passion fruit - 25g
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Yuzu - 25g
- Cream 35% fat - 55g
- Invert sugar - 75g
- Butter - 40g
- Milk chocolate 38% coverage - 125g
- Saint Domingue chocolate 70% - 170g
Mix the purées and cream in a saucepan.
Heat to 95°C.
Add the inverted sugar and butter.
At 70°C, pour over the chocolates.
Emulsify with a mixer.
Fill the chocolate with the ganache, which should not exceed 30°C.
In this step