Spanish cobblerBar recipe
Bartender / Mixologist
Freddy Diaz is President at AlambiQ Inc. mixology consulting firm and has worked with the world’s leading brands, corporations, spirits suppliers and bars. He prides himself by using fruit purees, uni...
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Raspberry - 1/4 oz = 0,75 cl
- Frozen fruit purée, sugar added : Blackberry - 1/4 oz = 0,75 cl
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Blood orange - 1/2 oz = 1.5 cl
- Frozen fruit purée 100% : Lemon - 1/2 oz = 1.5 cl
- Old rum - 1 oz = 3 cl
- Wine Dry Sack - 1 oz = 3 cl
- Angostura® Bitters - 1 dash
- Sugar syrup: - 3/4 oz = 2.2 cl
Base : Rum
Glasse: Old Fashioned
Shake with Ice, strain over fresh ice in an Old Fashioned Glass, Garnish with a speared Blood Orange Wedge, Lemon Wedge, Blackberry, and Raspberry.
In this step